Product Labels & Badges for Magento 2
We have used indexer to boost the performance.
Magento Compatibility: 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
Extension VERIFIED By: Magento Marketplace
Category Page - Bags
Product View Page
Labels - Homepage
Labels - Related and Up-Sells Products
Labels - Cross-Sell Products
Labels Grid - Backend
Label Information - Backend label edit
Label Configuration - Backend label edit
Label Text - Backend label edit
Custom CSS for Label Text - Backend label edit
Custom CSS for Label Container - Backend label edit
Product Conditions - Backend label edit
Additional Conditions - Backend label edit
ACL - Product Labels role resources
Product Labels & Badges by Magediary allows you to add labels to product images and display in product and category pages. You can add label icons & texts such as 'Hot', 'Best Selling', 'New', 'Save 20%', 'Free Delivery', 'X Days Left', 'Limited Stock' etc. that helps to grab customers' attention to products.
For each label, you can define rules like show label if the product attribute set is 'Tops' and category is 'Women'. You can also set additional conditions like show label if a product has a particular qty, minimum purchase qty of product between specified time period, sale price is between the range etc.
- Configurable rules for that label will display
- Separate CSS for the label text and image container
- Use product variables for label text to display a text on label image
- Create an unlimited number of labels and set priorities to display
- Set the position for labels top-left, top-center, top-right, top-left, bottom-right, and bottom-left.
- Get all this without affecting the page load time on the frontend
- Fix the compilation issue
- Improve the template
- Fix compilation issue for Magento 2.4
- Fix label text variable issue
- Initial Release