Product Inquiry & Support for Magento 2
It is better than the contact us form as the admin can design a specific type of questions at the product level to get enough information. It is easy for the users to submit the form with a predefined set of fields.
We have used the indexer to boost the performance.
Magento Compatibility:2.3, 2.4
Extension VERIFIED By: Magento Marketplace
Inquiry button - Product page
Inquiry button - Category page
Inquiry tab - Product page
Inquiry form pop-up
Admin email - submit the new inquiry
Inquiry Forms grid - backend
General Information - Create a new inquiry form - backend
Manage fields - Create a new inquiry form - backend
Permission and Product Conditions - Create a new inquiry form - backend
Sumitted Inquiry grid - backend
Inquiry view page - backend
Customer email on admin reply
Customer product inquiries my account dashboard
Inquiry view page - frontend
Admin email on customer reply
Store configuration - backend
Product Inquiry & Support by Magediary allows the customers to submit the product inquiries from the product and category pages. It extends the customer support by adding an extra feature from which customers can submit the inquiry about any specific product.
The admin can provide supports to the users by follow up the submitted inquiries from the backend so you never missed any inquiry.
Create and manage forms dynamically from the backend.
Supported field input types are:
- Customer - First Name
- Customer - Last Name
- Customer - Email
- File Attachment
- Create unlimited number of inquiry forms
- Enable the form specific to the customer groups and stores and set the time interval
- Hide Price and/or Add to Cart button while the particular form is enabled
- Guest users can view and follow up inquiries from the link shared via an email
- Registered users can manage submitted inquiries from my account section
- The admin gets when the user submits a new inquiry and a new reply is submitted by the customer.
- The customer gets an email when the admin submits a new reply to the submitted inquiry.
- Fix the ACL issue
- Initial Release