CLI Command Runner for Magento 2
Magento Compatibility: 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
Extension VERIFIED By: Magento Marketplace
Every time while running Magento 2 CLI commands, we need to connect with the shell. With this extension you can run Magento 2 CLI commands straight from the browser. It also bundled with the built-in editor and auto-suggest feature, This will help you list out commands without memorising it.
Please check the manual for the Magento 2 CLI commands list.
Use as a developer - Get rid of connecting with shell every time to run commands such as deploy static content, check module status, cache flush, run di compilation, enable/disable maintenance mode etc.
Use as a client - If facing any troubles while trying to run CLI commands, Use save an output function so you can download the output log anytime to share it with your developers for resolution.
- Run Magento CLI commands straight from the backend
- Skip the need to access shell each time
- Great inbuilt command editor added with an auto-suggest function for comfortable typing
- Check commands output as soon as you run it plus save the complete output
- Automatic output log saving to recheck for future usage
- Provides complete history about who ran commands from the backend information including such as the admin username, admin id, command list, output, and timestamp
- Manage permission of the command manager and log level for the admin users to control access
- Brought to you by Magento Certified Developer and Solution Specialist
- Codes are open source and easy to customize for convenient usage
A brief overview of extension provided in below screenshots to examine the backend experience.
Enjoy the user-friendly developing experience with CLI Command Runner for Magento 2.
- Fix for Magento 2.3
- Update configuration menu
- Compatible with Magento 2.3 - Fix log history sorting
- Initial Release
Handy toolThe command runner is a handy tool for quickly executing commonly used commands without need to starting up and login with a separate CLI tool like Putty.
After upgrading to 2.3.4 experienced a problem. They solved it in a few hours.